This bundle has ended
Here are a selection of bundles you may like
You may also like
Subscribe to our Email Newsletter to get Fanatical promotions direct to your inbox.
Graviteam Tactics Bundle
Graviteam Tactics: Operation Star
"Some of the finest and freshest wargaming action I've experienced in years." - Rock Paper Shotgun
"An Eastern Front RTS with a campaign system to die for." - PC Gamer
“Operation Star really is a gem, especially for the addicted wargamer. The concept of the game and its immersion is quite astounding.” - The Wargamer
Graviteam Tactics: Operation Star is a sequel to Achtung Panzer: Kharkov 1943. It’s an Eastern Front war game with solid graphics and sprawling battlefields that really emphasizes the scope of WWII tank combat.
Want to step into the role of a commander in the very heart of Kharkov’s defense? You'll have everything the officers had back then: tanks, guns, and fearless soldiers. The success of each opposing force hangs in the balance every day. Your decisions will determine who wins the Battle of Kharkov.
- High replayability and flexible AI. It chooses the best strategy based on behavior rather than a script. Scenarios can be replayed using different tactics, as though playing against a human opponent.
- Real soldier behavior: every soldier has several basic parameters, such as experience level, fatigue, and morale, which affect their behavior and effectiveness
- Detailed recreation of weapons and realistic ballistics: bullets and projectiles follow accurate trajectories
- Comprehensive vehicle damage system: engine, suspension, weapons, and aiming mechanisms can all be damaged separately, affecting the combat capabilities of the vehicle
- Destructible environment: nearly everything can be blasted and destroyed, from ground terrain to houses and enemy defenses. All traces of previous battles remain on the battlefield
- Dynamic day, night and weather effects, all of which affect combat through terrain traversability, battlefield visibility, hidden force capabilities, and more, smoke screens, light flares e.t.c.
- Military encyclopedia with 3D model viewer and detailed data on all units, describing their historical and in-game characteristics
- OS: Windows XP SP2 / Vista
- Processor: AMD Athlon x2 4200+ / Intel Pentium D 3GHz or Better
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATI Radeon x1600 256MB / Vidia GeForce 7600 256 MB video card or better
- Hard Drive: 3 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 8 compatible sound card