This bundle has ended
Here are a selection of bundles you may like
You may also like
Subscribe to our Email Newsletter to get Fanatical promotions direct to your inbox.
Age Restricted Content
Please enter your date of birth below.
Deus Ex: Game of the Year Edition
The year is 2052 and the world is a dangerous and chaotic place. Terrorists operate openly - killing thousands; drugs, disease and pollution kill even more. The world's economies are close to collapse and the gap between the insanely wealthy and the desperately poor grows ever wider. Worst of all, an ages old conspiracy bent on world domination has decided that the time is right to emerge from the shadows and take control.
- Real role-playing from an immersive 3D, first-person perspective. The game includes action, character interaction and problem solving.
- Realistic, recognizable locations. Many of the locations are built from actual blueprints of real places set in a near future scenario.
- A game filled with people rather than monsters. This creates empathy with the game characters and enhances the realism of the game world.
- Rich character development systems: Skills, augmentations, weapon and item selections and multiple solutions to problems ensure that no two players will end the game with similar characters.
- Multiple solutions to problems and character development choices ensure a varied game experience. Talk, fight or use skills to get past obstacles as the game adapts itself to your style of play.
- Strong storyline: Built on "real" conspiracy theories, current events and expected advancements in technology. If it's in the game, someone, somewhere believes
Minimum: 300 MHz Pentium II or equlivalent, Windows 95/98, 64 MB RAM, DirectX 7.0a compliant 3D accelerated video card 16MB VRAM, Direct X 7.0a compliant sound card, Direct X 7.0a or higher (included), 150MB uncompressed hard drive space, Keyboard and Mouse
About this Bundle
Stumbling around your Steam Library wondering what to play next? It's time for drastic action, it's time to get the Revolution Bundle!
Rebel against your routine of playing the same old games and treat yourself with this exclusively curated collection, including up to nine Steam games and one DLC across four tiers.
In Tier One - Take on terrorists, crack conspiracies and live among the augmented in cyberpunk RPG Deus Ex: Game of the Year Edition; fight your way out of a prison mine and recruit allies in turn-based RPG Dungeon Rats; and help save the people of Arulco from a mighty drug cartel in turn-based strategy Jagged Alliance 2 - Wildfire & Jagged Alliance 2 - Classic DLC.
Choose Tier Two and get all of the games above plus four additional titles. Use extensive dialogue and skill-based systems and lead one of seven factions to glory in turn-based RPG The Age of Decadence; enjoy a unique way of learning a new language while exploring an RPG world in Learn Japanese To Survive! Hiragana Battle; and lead your sci-fi crew into battle against alien lifeforms in strategy sim Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander (LIGHTSPEED EDITION).
Your choice is simple, defend the Jedi Order and become their only hope, or succumb to the Dark Side and join the Sith - your decisions will have a huge impact on the galaxy in sci-fi RPG STAR WARS - Knights of the Old Republic.
Opt for Tier Three and you'll receive all of this plus the 'Very Positive' Steam rated Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut, in which players take on the role of Adam Jensen, an ex-SWAT specialist with augmented body parts that make him deadly in combat.
Hunt down a group of dangerous mercenaries and discover the truth behind plans to use biological weapons in this first-person stealth shooter.
Buy all four tiers, and you'll get to experience the whole shebang. As well as the eight games and one DLC above, you'll gain access to the medieval open-world RPG Kingdom Come: Deliverance.
Boasting gloriously detailed graphics, an advanced combat system and non-linear story; players will Henry, a young blacksmith, on a noble journey to save Bohemia - bringing the evil Sigismund (The Red Fox) and his mercenary soldiers to justice.