About this DLC
There’s more than one way to build an empire! Make It Count is the first major expansion for Empire of Sin, adding a new playable boss to the rogue’s gallery of Chicago: Maxim Zelnick, the “Mob’s Fixer.” Zelnick brings new combat abilities, talents, and a string of ways to expand your empire. He arrives alongside the Fixer gangster profession, Loan Shark racket, additional missions, weapons, events, and much more.
- Zelnick is a boss who can cook the books just as well as he takes out the competition. “Bolster the Ranks” allows Maxim to call in reinforcements in combat.
The Persuader Boss weapon
- Money lending comes to Chicago, with unique events related to this “interesting” racket.
- A gangster who can bribe their way out of certain combat scenarios. Their combat ability, Caltrops, disrupt enemy movement, buying time to better plan fights.
- Get your hands on the MK VI Revolver, Coach Gun, STA 22, Lighting Carbine, RSC M17, plus New Legendary weapons - the Persuader and Golden Gewehr 98.
- 20 new missions, including Gangster personal missions and side missions, including 25 new events.
New Interiors and Improvement Buildings.