About this DLC
Let's enjoy "Hana-Awase", another fun and exciting game played with hanafuda cards that are different from "Koi-Koi".
Explanation of DLC
- This DLC adds a new option in single-player mode to play Hana-Awase rules.
What is Hana-Awase?
- Hana-Awase is a common game played with hanafuda cards that involve three players.
- Players compete to create matching pairs and sets of the flower cards which is where the name Hana-Awase (Flower Matching) comes from.
- You collect all of the hanafuda cards that you are able to match.
Once all cards have been played out then the round ends. Players compete for points based on the value of the cards that have been collected and the score of the yaku that they are able to make. You will notice that some of the yaku are different than in Koi-Koi.
* The additional features in this DLC are only available for single-play mode competing against AI opponents. Multiplayer mode is not supported.