About this DLC
Looking to establish a new dessert paradise in your next RPG? Then do not hesitate on the FSM – Desert Town and Ruins Tiles pack by Refmap as it covers all your sandy and dry weather wish for your next adventure! Coming complete with tilesets for desert and dungeon exploring – prepare to have all the necessary assets for developing a key stage to your RPG. Not only does it come packed with multiple types of tiles for supporting a desert land, but also several doorways and key points on a map that provides for the day, night, and dusk or dawn situations. Furthermore, it even comes complete with bonus background music. Are your main characters preparing for a stroll in the desert?
46 sheets of Tilesets includes;
- Interior / Exterior Tileset to create a desert town and ruins (comes with night version tiles)
- Tiles for Pyramid, desert, water features, decorated walls and floor tiles, beautiful furniture for kings room, big staircases, statues and decorations, tiles for town people's houses and tents, food & goods for the market, signs, and shelves, fence, and much much more!
- 56 sheets of object Tiles including Sand tornadoes, dunes, glowing eyes of objects, waterways, waterfalls, and fountains, various windows, chests, various lights and lamps, doors, and gates...
- 20 BGM in m4a/Ogg files: For Castle, Dungeon, Field, Theme, Town
- Sample game (fully localized in English) including project file that can be easily imported and used in your projects as well as various maps to discover and play!
- Manual and guide with tips and tricks for using the material and for mapping!
- This pack is for use in the RPG Maker Series or the engine of your choice.
- OK to be used in commercial projects
- Contents can be edited
- OK for use in games with gore
- OK for use in adult-rated games