About this DLC
Please read before you buy!
Please note that "RPG Maker MZ - FSM: Town of Beginning" and "RPG Maker MV - FSM: Town of Beginnings Tiles" are the same pack, only the title "MV" and "MZ" are different. The content in these packs are exactly the same, so if you already have one of these packs, you don't have to purchase the other!
About the Game
From single woodland cabins to bustling capital cities, RPG worlds are filled with man-made dwellings - and there's no better way to bring them to life than with a special tileset!
Veteran fans of RPG Maker will remember First Seed Material tilesets as some of the most versatile and useful materials used to enhance or replace the RTP. With a more muted palette and classic architecture, FSM tiles were perfect for more seriously-themed games. But a smattering of cute details brought in charm that made FSM work in any type of setting. Now you can bring the classic FSM aesthetic to your RPG Maker MV projects!
FSM: Town Of Beginnings Tiles includes a selection of both outside and inside town tilesets, perfect for creating villages, towns, cities, and forests. This large and versatile set will allow you to create new areas with ease while providing you with the tools to customize and improve your maps. A sample game, manual, and guide are included, complete with mapping tips and tricks. Whether you're a beginner or seasoned veteran, FSM: Town of Beginning Tiles is a must-have in your RPG Maker resource library!
This pack includes:
- Animated auto-tiles such as water for rivers, ponds, waterfalls
- Auto-tile floors, in a wide variety of patterns such as stone, wood, dirt, carpet
- Auto-tile walls, with outside (facades, roofs, cliffs) and inside
- Outside objects and decorations, including natural elements (trees, flowers, plants), necessities (wells, gravestones, streetlights, stop signs), and more
- Inside objects and decorations, including furniture (beds, chairs, bookcases) and elements of everyday life (kitchen stove, paintings, potted plants) and more
- Unique architectural elements such as side-facing walls, triangular roofs, bridges, and balconies
- Animated tiles such as lamps, doors, furnaces, and more
- Editable sample game, including completed maps that can be easily imported and used in other projects as well as some history and inspiration for each area
- Manual and guide with tips and tricks for using the material and for mapping