About this DLC
In the name of the mighty Tzeentch, god of magic and sorcery, Vortemis the All-seeing and his sworn acolytes seek to open a pathway between Shadespire and the Realm of Chaos. Unlock this warband and play as the Eyes of the Nine in Warhammer Underworlds: Online now.
The Eyes of the Nine are a warband of 5 fighters. Their leader - Vortemis the All-seeing - is able to make use of all new spell cards, allowing this warband to use all new never -before-seen effects!
- The Eyes of the Nine inspire when they successfully make ranged attacks! Keep your distance!
- All but one unit from this warband are able to attack from up to 3 hexes away!
- Vortemis the All-seeing is able to summon a Blue Horror, a daemonic manifestation of Chaos magic that once taken out reforms as the flaming Brimstone Horrors to continue fighting.
TIPS & TRICKS
- You're able to use your ranged attacks to your advantage - don't be afraid to hold back until you've taken out your opponents most dangerous fighter.
- Be sure to stack your deck with spells and spell-based objectives, then make sure you keep Vortemis safe so he can continue to cast them!
- Summoning the Blue Horror can be a great offensive strategy, but it can also be used as an incredible diversion. Force your opponent to take action!