Alan Wake Collector's Edition
About Alan Wake Collector's Edition
About this game
Five years in the making, Alan Wake is a psychological horror action-adventure set in the idyllic small town of Bright Falls. Uncover the town’s dark secrets with a Steam key for this Collector’s Edition, which includes the base game – enhanced for PC - and a host of special Collector’s Edition extras.
The extras include in-game access to an hour of special developer commentary videos which give new insight into the game’s design process; a 130-page illustrated PDF Book set in the Alan Wake universe; and a 13 track soundtrack containing 49 minutes of fully mastered music in 320kbps MP3 format. Please note: The PDF and soundtrack will be placed in your Alan Wake folder in the Steam directory.
When the wife of the best-selling writer Alan Wake disappears on their vacation to Bright Falls, his search turns up pages from a thriller he doesn’t even remember writing. A Dark Presence stalks the town, pushing Wake to the brink of sanity in his fight to unravel the mystery and save his love.
Presented in the style of a thriller TV series, Alan Wake features the trademark Remedy storytelling and pulse-pounding action sequences. As players dive deeper and deeper into the mystery, they’ll face overwhelming odds, plot twists, and cliffhangers. It’s only by mastering the Fight With Light combat mechanic that they can stay one step ahead of the darkness that spreads across Bright Falls.
With the body of an action game and the mind of a psychological thriller, Alan Wake’s intense atmosphere, deep and multilayered story, and exceptionally tense combat sequences provide players with an entertaining and original gaming experience.
- Includes the base game and special extras exclusive to the Collector’s Edition
- Play through an intriguing 8 episode arc full of plot twists and cliffhangers, including Special Episodes “The Signal” and “The Writer”
- Master the unique Fight With Light combat system and dispatch the malevolent shadow creatures known as the Taken by first using your flashlight and then finishing them with a firearm
- Experience Alan Wake’s Pacific Northwest in higher resolutions and higher fidelity than the Xbox360 version. Lots of customizable graphics settings and support for 4:3, 16:9 and 16:10 aspect ratios!
- Fully configurable mouse and keyboard support, or if you prefer to play with the Microsoft gamepad connected to your PC, you can do that too!
Alan Wake Collectors Edition || Exa ~ Gaming TV
MagnusPlays Alan Wake Episode 8: Not Bright Tower
P.2 Alan Wake 100% Walkthrough | Part 1: Horror at...
* Less than 1% of orders are flagged for manual authorization. This process can take up to one working day, but orders are normally reviewed within a few hours.