About this game
You are John T. Longy, a night-watchman at JUPITER, a secret base, set in an old, partially abandoned research facility in a remote countryside location.
JUPITER is the main laboratory of the OLYMPUS GROUP. The scientists there are conducting research on SPACE and TIME, but perhaps there is more to the experiments than meets the eye…
It's a boring night like many others... when, suddenly, BOOM! You hear a loud noise outside. Then… black out.
You awaken in a basement feeling confused. You have fallen through the floor above...
You begin encountering unusual organisms: green tentacles cover the rooms and one-eyed creatures. Is this all because of some sort of biological experiment gone wrong?
Explore the JUPITER base, unravel the mysteries and solve the problems that lie ahead. Fight for your survival as you close in on the secret behind the appearance of these creatures.
- Stunning 3D environments and detailed objects.
- First person shooter elements mixed into puzzle / adventure gameplay.
- 13 detailed rooms to explore, each full of mystery, strange visions and intricate puzzles to solve and escape the room.
- Outside of introductory scene game is completed entirely of in-game footage and does not use cut-scenes(yes, even the outdoor FPS footage is in game).
- An advanced physics engine making object interaction extremely immersive. Pick up and use objects as you would expect to in reality.
- Over 100 items to interact with.
- Unique hint system using a device to ‘see into the future’ to help solve complex problems.
- A 60’s Sci-Fi pulp movie inspired narrative, with plenty of mystery and suspense!
- Multiple challenging mini-games
- Find the hidden areas, easter eggs and achievements
- Realistic sound effects will envelope you in your surroundings.
- An estimated 8 hours of challenging gameplay!