About this game
APICO is a laid-back beekeeping sim game about breeding, collecting, & conserving bees!
Leave your boring city job behind to return to your family home in Port APICO and get back to your beekeeping roots.
Set in a series of lush environments, APICO uniquely combines resource gathering, biology, and beekeeping minigames, taking ideas from a mix of real-life and fantasy apiculture & floriculture.
On your journey, you'll rediscover lost species, cross-breed new bees, and help repopulate the islands.
- Live out your wildest beekeeping fantasies – sting-free!
- Unique crafting & beekeeping minigames that drive gameplay progression
- Cross-breed different bees to discover over 30 new species
- Make and sell honey, Apicola, and other beekeeping products
- Repopulate lost species and release them back into the wild
- Multiple biomes to explore, each with their own unique bee species
- Uncover the forgotten secrets of the APICO islands
- Play together with friends in 4 players' online co-op!
APICO is being created by the TNgineers, two brothers - Ell & Jamie, inspired by their love of casual and crafting games.
They wanted to make something relaxing, intriguing, and semi-educational (just don't think about the magical bees). Ell builds nice things and Jamie makes sure he breaks them.
Bees are integral to our gameplay, as they are to our real-world ecosystem.
We want to promote bee conservation and will be donating a portion of sales towards national and international beekeeping charities.
You can also find other ways to help do your part on our website.
We post regular updates of our development progress on both Twitter, Discord, and Guilded as well as important announcements, stupid GIFs, and cute pics of bees - what more could you want?