About this game
An all new dice-deck-building roguelike, Astrea, has you chart a path through the ruins of a lost civilization as one of six brave Oracles. Using an ever-changing deck of dice and enchanted Sentinels, Purify waves of Corrupted foes and a decayed goddess to save the Star System.
- Fortify Your Astrarium - Choose among hundreds of different dice that suit your penchant; reliably safe, perfectly balanced, or powerfully risky
- Purify vs Corruption - Tactfully wield an innate risk vs reward system by pacifying enemies through Purification, or Corrupt yourself to unleash abilities that help tip the scales
- Uncover Modifying Star Blessings - Imbue your Oracle with unique passives yielding potent effects that changes up your fundamental tactics
- Over 20 Upgradeable Support Sentinels - Enchanted constructs that offer supportive dice rolls making them reliable companions in the heat of battle
- Choose from Six Brave Oracles - Each possessing their own unique dice sets, abilities, and playstyles
- Choose Your Path Wisely - Laden with bountiful boons to enhance your chances for success and encounters against waves of enemies that impede your progress, chart a course through the ruins of a lost civilization to the source of Corruption
- Battle Challenging Enemies & Terrifying Bosses - Formidable foes all have multiple unique modifiers, skills, and interactions requiring strategic use of all your abilities to scathe by
Long ago - when ancient ruins were once flourishing civilizations and their populace lived in idyllic bliss - a mystical star governed all. Loyal disciples, called Six-Sided Oracles, were blessed by their star, granting them the strength to seal away the gift of heavenly bodies within mystic relics.
All was perfect and harmonious. Until that one fateful day - The Crimson Dawn Cataclysm. A ferocious inferno sundered down from the sky, engulfing the entirety of the star system, crumbling the foundations of their society and corrupting the souls of the weak-willed. The disciples of the star were lost to the chaos - their creations scattered across a vast world of ruin. Could there still exist those who were capable of wielding their power?
Eons later, brave young scions awoke to a mysterious call beckoning them to the ruins of the ancient disaster. It is there they find the lost six-faced relics of legend and writings detailing the original Six-Sided Oracles, a vengeful deity, and a Corruption Plague. The new Six-Sided Oracles embark on a journey to save their star system and search for the secrets of their destructive history.