Book of Demons
About Book of Demons
About this game
Paperverse dungeons galore
Witness hack and slash distilled to its purest form with Book of Demons. With this Steam key, gamers will embark on many fantasy quests, with everything from slaying the armies of darkness in dungeons below the Old Cathedral to saving the terror-stricken Paperverse from the clutches of the Archdemon himself.
Relive a classic universal tale of good and evil, and saving the world from total destruction and ultimate devilry!
QUESTS DONE YOUR WAY
Whether it's a quick trip or hours of gaming, you can set the length of each quest with the game's Flexiscope system. Flexiscope learns from the player's time in the game and gives you the best experience, making Book of Demons the first truly accessible hack and slash.
BUILD YOUR OWN DECK
Collect powerful skill cards and create devastatingly powerful packs to challenge different enemies types. The efficiency of each card will greatly depend on the situation you're in, so players must be on their toes and make constant adjustments to be victorious.
Never explore the same dungeon twice with procedurally generated levels. With over 70 kinds of creatures waiting to be slain, players will go up against scorpions, snake archers, mad goat men and many more.
WANT A CHALLENGE?
Defeated the Archdemon as a Warrior? Master the campaign with the other classes (Rogue and Mage) and revisit your favorite quests in Freeplay mode. Or, players can rise to the challenge and explore the dungeons on higher difficulty levels - including 'Massacre'.
YOUR OFFICIAL BOOK OF DEMONS STEAM KEY GIVES YOU:
- A humorous twist on a classic tale
- Dark fantasy hack and slash action
- Set Quest times via Flexiscope system
- Procedurally generated, randomly-populated adventure
- First installment of Return 2 Games - a series of original mid-core titles inspired by the early golden days of PC gaming
【Book Of Demons】- A Different RPG Game
Book of Demons Gameplay #1 [No Commentary Gameplay]
Book of Demons Gameplay
News & Features
* Less than 1% of orders are flagged for manual authorization. This process can take up to one working day, but orders are normally reviewed within a few hours.