Crossroads Inn Anniversary Edition
About Crossroads Inn Anniversary Edition
About this game
Can you handle running your own tavern and the antics that transpire under your roof? It's time to find out with your Crossroads Inn Anniversary Edition Steam PC key. In this real-time management sim with role-playing games elements, you'll get to experience what life is like running an old tavern set in an original fantasy world of Delcrys - with two unique modes offering totally different experiences.
Choose either Sandbox or Campaign and enjoy different tasks and outcomes depending on your choice. In Sandbox mode, you'll focus solely on managing their business and economy - to build you very own tavern, hire and oversee staff, manage the supply chains and create new dish recipes.
In Campaign mode, micromanagement is just a prelude to a rich story as the kingdom is in turmoil and a shift of power is expected. Your Inn will soon attract the attention of important political and military figures, who are desperately trying to hold on to the reins of power.
You will become part of a large-scale drama full of political intrigues, vivid characters, treacherous NPCs and dangerous quests inspired by RPG games... you might even have a damsel in distress to save!
Enjoy a once in a lifetime culinary adventure designed in cooperation with the experts from Nerds’ Kitchen!
Discover recipes, create new dishes and serve varied menus to attract different social groups.
Among the most significant improvements to the base game Anniversary Edition will offer:
- New Pathfinding & AI - no more blocking on stairs, no more horses trying to reach stables through Inn’s main halL.
- Engine Performance - A lot of performance-related issues will be eliminated by upgrading the game’s Esenthel engine to its latest version. We have joined forces with Greg Slazinski, a creator of the engine.
- UI & Tutorial - Crossroads Inn is not an easy game, especially for beginners. This is why devs are now working on an extensive help system that includes better UI, loads of tips available through loading screens, innkeeper journal, and in-game tutorials.
Exactly one year after the original launch, Crossroads Inn officially becomes Anniversary Edition, which includes:
- FLCs and event-related items.
- New bard and a new adventurer.
- Pests & Puppies DLC with lovely pets and malicious pests.
- Bath & Beauty DLC offering beautiful bathtubs and bathrooms.
- Crops & Harvest DLC (new content!): time to gather crops and feast!
- Hooves & Wagons DLC - guests now own horses and bring wagons with them.
- The Pit DLC - open an underground basement and run all kinds of illegal activities.
- Digital goodies pack: unique cookbook, soundtrack, all sketches and concepts that were used during development.
- Chinese language support - Crossroads Inn turned out to be an indie hit on Chinese market and along with Anniversary Edition lands a Chinese (simplified) version of the game!
YOUR OFFICIAL CROSSROADS INN ANNIVERSARY EDITION STEAM PC KEY INCLUDES:
- A real-time management sim and RPG in one!
- A rich and detailed lore with feuding factions and powerful organizations – choose to forge alliances or work against others in an original low fantasy setting.
- Two distinct game modes: an epic Campaign mode with a non-linear story (12 different endings!) and nearly endless Sandbox mode dedicated to hardcore sim fans.
- A complex tavern economy simulation with various groups of customers, special guests, unique and regular employees, dozens of resources and facilities to build and develop - all binded together with a network of reliances.
- Extensive in-game editor that allows to fully modify game and to create your own campaigns, scenarios and adventures with access to all game assets.
- Expanded in-game culinary recipes along with a fully developed nutritional system created to influence relationships with different guests and fractions.
- Original soundtrack composed by talented team including Marcin Przybyłowicz (The Witcher 3) and recorded with traditional folk instruments from various cultures and eras.
* Less than 1% of orders are flagged for manual authorization. This process can take up to one working day, but orders are normally reviewed within a few hours.