About Deepest Chamber
About this game
Deepest Chamber is a single player deck building card game with roguelike elements, that is set in a dark fantasy themed world. The player is tasked to overcome an increasingly challenging descent into the murky depths of a dying medieval city. Build your deck from a mix of different classless ability cards, scrounge for handy consumables or ancient powerful trinkets and uncover the story of an array of mysterious characters who can prove to be either friends or foes.
- Single-player deckbuilding card game that’s easy to get into, but also with enough depth that makes it challenging to master
- The multitude of cards, trinkets, consumable items, enemies and overall mechanics provide enough variety and replayability to keep you coming back for more
- Run type customization provides you with the option of choosing between two different modes: Salvage Runs and Quest Runs
- No class restrictions! Having the ability to access the party’s entire arsenal gives you the opportunity to focus on the synergistic side of deckbuilding
- Multiple unlocks await you in the depths, including new areas, cards, relics, elite monsters, bosses and even more challenging difficulty levels
- A dark and gritty story set in the bowels of what used to be the most technologically advanced city in the kingdom
- A mysterious magical dome is now covering the city and a horrible pestilent disease is spreading amongst the townsfolk, who have been forced to leave their homes and take shelter underground
- You play as a group of former City Guards and reformed scoundrels with the goal of finding a way out of the misery that seems to have engulfed them all
- Encounter both friends and foes as you scavenge for resources and continue to delve deeper and deeper
- You feared death once but not anymore, as whenever your party dies they are brought back to continue their never ending struggle
Deepest Chamber | Early Access | PC Gameplay
Deepest Chamber | Early Access | GamePlay PC
THE TORTURE CHAMBER.. Is This Too Gruesome?! ||...
User Ratings & Reviews
* Less than 1% of orders are flagged for manual authorization. This process can take up to one working day, but orders are normally reviewed within a few hours.