Age Restricted Content
Please enter your date of birth below.
About this game
Prepare for one of the most challenging, yet addictive society survival Steam PC games with your Frostpunk Steam PC key, the brand-new title from the creators of This War of Mine. With this strategy sim, you must show true leadership and strategy skills when pushed to the brink of extinction.
What decisions will you make to ensure the survival of your society? What will you do when pushed to the limit?
THE LAST CITY MUST SURVIVE
In an entirely frozen world, players are tasked with ruling the last surviving city on Earth, developing steam-powered technology to face the overwhelming cold. You’ll need to manage both citizens and the infrastructure they live in.
Be sure to optimize your city with the correct resource management whilst dealing with empathy, morality and thoughtful decision-making.
THERE’S STILL HOPE
Survival is about hope and the will to live. Your ability to spark and maintain them both in your people will be a deciding factor in your success. Citizens will come to you with problems, ideas and potential solutions – and how you respond will affect their hope levels.
LAW AND ORDER
Establish laws that regulate the existence of your growing city. Decide on their working routine, healthcare, food provision and other crucial aspects of everyday life. Maintain their hope and contentment – the moral condition of your society is as important as securing the basic means to keep them fed and safe.
Failure to keep your people happy will see the hope bar decrease and discontentment rise.
THE CHOICE IS YOURS
Some of your decisions will seem small – like deciding the fate of a troubled citizen or meeting the demands of a newborn faction – but be aware that the sum of your doings can lead to unexpected results. Your people put their faith in you, but their devotion is not limitless. Leadership can be a burden.
The world has slowed down in technological progression due to the deadly arctic conditions, it’s time to relight the fires and build a better world. React to current events, but don’t forget about the long term and investing in development and technological progress.
Providing a highly advanced infrastructure with self-powered automatons, airships and other technical wonders is difficult, but achievable. It all depends on your management and leadership skills.
EXPLORE OUTSIDE THE CITY
New London is your home, your place of ruling… but there is much more to the world than what lies within the limits of your city. Expeditions are risky but can bring you valuable intel, precious supplies and grow your society’s population. There may be people out there, and their fate lies solely in your hands.
You'll also get to experience Frostpunk's free post-launch update content including:
- Survivor Mode - Survivor update is bringing a brand new challange for those of you who have mastered the surviving techniques - even on the hardest difficulty setting.
- People & Automatons - Basic customization options for naming citizens and automatons, as requested by the community.
- 'The Fall of Winterhome' - A story-driven brand new scenario, that offers hours of new content and fresh take of Frostpunk's mechanics. Its narrative unveils the events preceding those in the main campaign and tells what had happened in the town of Winterhome just before catastrophe struck.
- New game mode: Endurance - A major request from the community was to implement some kind of endless or sandbox mode, and this mode is a distinctive take on those ideas.
- Winter Snapshots - A special photo/screenshot tool so you can snap some icy, intense pics of New London.
YOUR OFFICIAL FROSTPUNK STEAM PC KEY GIVES YOU:
- Diplomacy, leadership and strategy.
- ’Very Positive’ rated Steam PC game.
- Addictive city-building, survival gameplay.
- Different scenarios and future updates with new content.
Banished - Founding PravusVille (Part 1)
HARDEST SURVIVAL GAME Day 1 " FROSTPUNK...
Frostpunk!! under rated game in my opinion..
User Ratings & Reviews
News & Features
* Less than 1% of orders are flagged for manual authorization. This process can take up to one working day, but orders are normally reviewed within a few hours.