Furi - Steam Game
Age Restricted Content
Please enter your date of birth below.
About this game
You were captured. Look what they’ve done to you. The jailer is the key, kill him and you’ll be free…
Furi is an ultra-responsive, fast-paced, sword fighting and dual-stick shooting boss-fight game designed to challenge your skills against a wide variety of unique bosses! Inspired by Japanese games such as No More Heroes, Metal Gear Solid and Godhand, Furi captures the combined moment of fright, passion and adrenaline you feel when in a fight.
Assume the role of a mysterious man who has spent his existence receiving endless torture within a highly advanced prison. Fight your way free and discover what’s waiting behind the last gate! Furi offers a unique mix of sword fighting and dual-stick shooting, with a simple set of controls. The real depth comes from learning how best to apply your powers against the slew of deadly adversaries.
Each of the formidable guardians —designed by Afro Samurai creator Takashi Okazaki— has a unique and surprising combat style that requires focus and skill to defeat. Timing, reflexes, and execution will determine how you fare against each one. The high-energy action gets an extra boost from an award-winning soundtrack composed by electro musicians Carpenter Brut, Danger, The Toxic Avenger, Lorn, Scattle, Waveshaper and Kn1ght.
Your Official Furi Steam Key gives you:
- A hero determined to regain freedom. While you piece the story together, it raises questions on what's worth fighting for.
- The ability to slash with your sword, shoot with your gun, dodge and parry. That’s about it.
- The slash attack, the gun shot and the dodge.
- A simple and deep gaming experience with no limit on improvement.
- Challenges based on a simple formula: get warned – react – punish.
- A default difficulty, Furi mode. Beat the game in Furi, and you’ll unlock Furier (hardcore). Beat it in Furier, you’ll unlock a Speedrun mode (compete against time or hits - with leaderboards). There is also an easier mode. If you're into that weak stuff.
* Less than 1% of orders are flagged for manual authorization. This process can take up to one working day, but orders are normally reviewed within a few hours.