About this game
Espire's Control Theater and Revamped Free Move System Added!
The Crucible,” and Windows Mixed Reality Support
NOTE: This game can only be used with the Oculus Quest/Quest 2 when the headset is connected to a VR compatible Windows PC via an Oculus Link compatible cable
Killing Floor: Incursion Content Update Introduces New Map “The Crucible,” and Windows Mixed Reality Support Today!
Killing Floor: Incursion now supports Windows Mixed Reality headsets on Steam in addition to Oculus Rift and HTC Vive devices. In addition to Windows Mixed Reality support, today’s Killing Floor: Incursion content update also introduces “The Crucible,” a brand-new Holdout Mode map for the Oculus store and Steam, which finds players defending key locations against increasingly deadly waves of enemies in a frenetic, arcade-like action experience!
First-time Windows Mixed Reality players should also expect to enjoy all of the post-launch content released for HTC VIVE and Oculus Rift platforms to date, including a “Hardcore” difficulty mode, Katana weapon, leaderboards, and more.
About the Game
From Tripwire Interactive, makers of Red Orchestra and Killing Floor franchises, comes a multi-chapter, story-driven adventure made specifically for VR. Explore this detailed and immersive world alone or with a partner while fighting for your life with pistols, shotguns, axes, and even the occasional leftover limb. Travel through diverse environments, from creepy farmhouses to mysterious catacombs, in order to uncover who or what is behind the Zed menace. Discover what the Horzine Corporation is really up to and be careful who you trust.
When it’s all over, invite a friend to go back with you and see if you can pull them through alive. Good luck!
- Co-Op Play: When the going gets tough, bring a friend! Play co-op with a friend in both Story and Holdout modes.
- Narrative Campaign: Play through the five-stage, fully voiced story campaign to uncover the secrets behind Horzine and their relationship with the Zeds.
- Holdout - Endless Game Mode: See how long you can last against the Zeds in this endless mode! Increasingly tough groups of Zeds are thrown at you until you finally succumb. A new weapon, special power ups, and other mechanics are available in this mode.
- Visceral Gore: The Zeds you attack don’t just die; they get decapitated and dismembered as heads and limbs go flying, all covered in blood. You can even pick up these Zed bits and use them as weapons!
- Immersive Environments: Five different environments to explore, from high tech virtual training facilities to dilapidated trailer parks, each with its own threats and story.
- A Variety of Weapons: Chop, slash, shoot, and blast your way through hordes of Zeds with weapons ranging from fire axes to sniper rifles. Each level introduces new options for violence.
- Terrifying Zeds: Some Zeds stumble, some crawl, some sprint, and some shoot at you with plasma cannons! Each Zed has its own tactics, strengths, and weaknesses that you must learn if you want to survive.
- New control options: Now includes options to use Espire Control Theater as well as a new Free Move system.