Discover the industry standard for geopolitical simulation of today’s world! In Masters of the World, the third incarnation of Geopolitical Simulator, play as the head of state of one or more countries and expand your influence across the globe.
A totally unique simulation engine
The game engine, Geopolitical Simulator 3, includes over 600 data elements for each of the 175 playable countries and calculates their changes in real time throughout the game based on players’ actions. Some examples include popularity ratings, political relations, and economic exchanges between countries. Various organizations, including NATO, use the technologies in the Masters of the World simulator for education and training.
Over one thousand playable actions.At the country’s helm, the player/head of state can act in many areas: budget, taxation (nearly thirty types of taxes), currency, economy (over 130 economic activities), foreign and domestic affairs, defense, society, labor, health, social security, education, environment, transportation, culture, and more.
Twenty or so scenarios are included in the game, such as “American Fiscal Cliff,” “Israel-Iran Escalation,” “Organization of Rice Exporting Countries,” “European Budgetary Golden Rule,” “Building South American Pipelines,” “African Economic Boom,” “Third World War,” “Triple A,” and “Famine in Southern Sudan.”.
Network multiplayer mode
- Multi country mode to play several countries at the same time
- Game settings: terrorist activities, natural disaster probabilities, reactivity of the people, war triggering
- Real-time online player ranking
- Integration of your own photos, logos, and names to make the game even more realistic
- Interactive tutorial and constantly accessible help during the game
- Have fun learning geopolitics with the QUIZ mode, which has over 3000 questions
- Text and dialog 100% in English.