METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN
Age Restricted Content
Please enter your date of birth below.
About METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN
About this game
Snake’s back and he’s out for revenge in the action-adventure METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN. With this Steam key, players will reprise the role of Snake in a first-rate gaming experience with tactical freedom to carry out open-world missions in 1980s Afghanistan.
BIGGER, BETTER, LONGER
Set nine years after the events of METAL GEAR SOLID V: GROUND ZEROES and the fall of Mother Base, Snake (Big Boss) awakes during The Cold War, with nuclear weapons still proving to be a global threat. Seeking revenge, Snake must create his own private army – the Diamond Dogs - and hunt down the shadow group known as XOF, commanded by Skull Face.
UNIQUE METAL GEAR GAME
Experience an epic open-world design, photorealistic visual fidelity and feature-rich game design, as well as rich cinematic storytelling, heavy themes, and immersive tactical gameplay. Explore the Afghan desert by jeep or horseback, and call in airstrikes and helicopter support to aid you in challenging conflicts.
Transport enemies and random animals in hilarious, spy-like fashion with the Fulton surface-to-air recovery system. As seen in Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker, players will be able to use base-building mechanics to develop weapons and items for their home base – as well as recruiting enemy soldiers and prisoners.
GEAR UP FOR ONLINE
Jump into the brand new Metal Gear Online to take on fellow players and AI in armed combat, or try your hand at Forward Operating Bases – an online base-building mode where players can attack and defend their bases against other players, with the aim of generating resources and income linked back to the single-player campaign.
YOUR OFFICIAL METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN STEAM KEY GIVES YOU:
- Open-world game design for ultimate mission freedom
- Multiplayer modes supporting single-player progress and PvP action
- Photorealistic graphics, thoughtful game design and true new-generation game production quality via the FOX Engine
- Online connectivity that carries the experience beyond the consoles to other devices to augment the overall functionality and access to the game
- Release Date:
- September 01, 2015
- Konami Digital Entertainment
- Metal Gear
* Less than 1% of orders are flagged for manual authorization. This process can take up to one working day, but orders are normally reviewed within a few hours.