About this game
NOTE: This game can only be used with the Oculus Quest/Quest 2 when the headset is connected to a VR compatible Windows PC via an Oculus Link compatible cable
Developed and published by Flying Mollusk.
Nevermind is a unique experience that aims to teach you to control anxiety and stress when it starts building up. This is done through the creative emotion-based biofeedback that changes the way the game works depending on how you're feeling!
NOTE: Whilst the core game itself is fully playable without a heart rate sensor or a standard webcam on a min-spec, without either of those, you cannot experience the biofeedback-specific features. Additionally, webcam-based biofeedback will not be available when played on VR.
In Nevermind, you'll explore the subconscious minds of psychological trauma patients. Solve puzzles and journey through the labyrinths of the mind whilst you unravel the mysteries behind the patient's trauma.
If you do not manage to stay calm in the face of horror, and the game senses that your fears got the best of you, it will become harder. This will help you become more in tune with the internal responses to stress!
Wide range of support
- To better the experience, the game supports a large amount of biofeedback technology, virtual reality, and the Tobii EyeX eye-tracking controller.
- Extensive Intel® RealSense™ technology support for physiological biofeedback tracking, unique gesture detection, and facial recognition events that can ONLY be experienced with RealSense!
- Affectiva's Affdex technology enables emotional biofeedback tracking through any standard webcam.
- Confirmed physiological biofeedback detection via the Apple Watch**, Wild Divine IomPE, Garmin Heart Rate Chest Strap, Mio LINK sensors, and more!
- For a more accurate and responsive experience, combine both physiological and emotional biofeedback.
- For more information about supported devices, please head over to: http://www.nevermindgame.com/tech
- Tobii EyeX eye-tracking controller: with Tobii, you'll unlock new features throughout the game as well as surprises in each level. For more information about Tobii EyeX, please visit: http://www.tobii.com/xperience/
** To play Nevermind while using an Apple Watch, you must also download the Apple Watch app. For more information on how to use the Apple Watch with Nevermind and links to where you can download the app, please visit: www.nevermindgame.com/AppleWatch
This game has not been evaluated by the U.S. FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The consumer-grade technologies supported by Nevermind are not medical devices, nor should they be considered medical instruments. It is just a game.