About Partisans 1941
About this game
A new approach to the stealth tactics genre: Partisans 1941 combines stealth, action, resource management and base-building elements.
Take control of a group of Partisans resisting the German occupation Eastern Front during World War II. Plan and initiate combat your way. Use tactical pause, study the environment and choose the best position to set up an ambush.
Build up your resistance camp hidden deep in the woods and find allies to join your cause. Form squads of unique Partisans and undertake diverse missions to undermine enemy forces and infrastructure, while securing resources desperately needed to sustain the resistance.
Experience a dramatic and unique chapter of World War II and become a Red Army commander behind enemy lines.
- Fresh approach to the stealth tactics genre. A new way to play real time tactics - mix of combat, stealth, ambushes and a variety of special items to bring chaos to the enemy ranks. Choose your own way of completing each mission.
- Lead a squad of Partisans. Build a squad of your choice and level up your Partisans. Use your character’s strengths to find the right solution to different situations. Find and recruit new resistance members.
- Experience the life of a resistance group. In between missions you witness the routine of a Partisan’s life - develop your base, prepare for the next assignments, ensure you have the resources for the Partisan’s survival. Keep your troops motivated. Explore nearby regions, skirmish for enemy weak spots and opportunities to strike the enemy.
- A different perspective on WW II. Experience the story of fierce resistance against ruthless German occupation on the Eastern Front. See the story and motivation of different people joining the Partisan resistance, military as well as common folk.
Background and Story
As red army commander Alexey Zorin you escape a Nazi prison camp. Gather a Partisan squad from soldiers left behind enemy lines and locals. Live with your squad all the way from small sabotage missions to attacks on the occupational forces’ authority.
Play a leading role in an operation initiated by Red Army staff quarters and conducted by all Partisan teams in the area: A strike on the German forces’ supply lines for the frontlines, with the goal of buying additional time for the defenders of Leningrad to prepare against the German attack.
Partisans 1941 Rescue Trofim Gameplay LSAS
Partisans 1941 Walkthrough - part 1
User Ratings & Reviews
* Less than 1% of orders are flagged for manual authorization. This process can take up to one working day, but orders are normally reviewed within a few hours.