About Pixel Piracy
About this game
Pixel Piracy is a side-scrolling 2D, real time strategy/sandbox/simulation game created by indie developer Vitali Kirpu and produced by Alexander Poysky. As the first published game by Re-Logic, the massively popular open world Pirate simulator has reached over 350,000 sales already.
In the game, the player leads the life of a pirate captain. Recruit a crew, outfit and customize your ship and set sail on the open seas. There you’ll use any combination of aggression, diversion and trade to become the most infamous pirate crew of the seven seas! You can raid, pillage and plunder everything in your path, divert and lie to get what you want or trade for a quick buck. Remember to be careful though, death is everywhere and quite permanent! Adventure awaits…
- Sandbox open world Pirate simulator.
- Procedurally generated world that changes each new game you play. While not a Roguelike in the strictest of sense, it does strike of one.
- Vast over-world map full of danger, loot, and people to prey on.
- Comprehensive loot system, upgrade-able weapons and armor, special and secret loot to deck out your sailors.
- Parrots, Pets and Plunder!!
- Death around every corner, our permadeath system will have you tearing your hair out at each loss and shrieking in delight at each victory.
- Each playthrough will require around 20 hours to get through (with at least 4 playthroughs needed to see all the game has to offer)
- CONSTANT updates and content patches. We update on a weekly basis (Friday), and will continue to do so for at least a year after launch in order to provide many new systems, fixes, and bits of content.
Some Linux/Ubuntu users have black screen problems. The following forum link shows how to resolve them: http://steamcommunity.com/app/264140/discussions/0/34093781621606512/
* Less than 1% of orders are flagged for manual authorization. This process can take up to one working day, but orders are normally reviewed within a few hours.