Roguebook - Deluxe Edition
About Roguebook - Deluxe Edition
About this game
Plunder all the treasure in Roguebook with the Deluxe Edition which includes the game and lots of additional content.
Alternate Art Pack: Rise to the challenges in the Roguebook with class thanks to 3 card backs and 10 exclusive alternate card illustrations.
The original orchestral soundtrack composed by Thomas Chance.
The Digital Artbook, comprising original game illustrations and working sketches tracing the creation of the magical world of Roguebook.
The ancients speak of a Book written since time immemorial containing all the world's legends. After many fabulous adventures, recounted in Faeria – Chronicles of Gagana, this relic was lost in a well of Faeria. Through contact with this source of magic, the Book developed a wicked free will of its own and became the Roguebook!
You are trapped in the Book of Lore of Faeria, and each page represents a new challenge. Lead your two heroes to victory in this roguelike deckbuilder developed in partnership with Richard Garfield, creator of Magic: The Gathering™. Put together the best synergies between cards, relics and abilities, and take on the Roguebook.
- 6 hero pairs – Choose 2 heroes to start a game. Each hero has a collection of over 50 cards, a personal relic and a unique skill tree.
- Maximise synergies – The hero at the front protects the hero at the back. Switch the positions of your heroes and combine their strengths to unleash powerful combos.
- Strategic battles – Skilfully anticipate and queue up your actions to defeat over 40 bosses and enemies.
BUILD YOUR DECK AS YOU PLAY
- Dynamic deckbuilding – Over 200 cards to cleverly assemble as the game progresses. You will never play with the same deck twice.
- Relics with unique powers – Upgrade your cards with 30 special gems. Collect 80 relics with extraordinary effects.
- More cards, more power! – Each hero has a unique skill tree to unlock. Collect cards and select the best skills!
EXPLORE A WORLD THAT CHANGES WITH EACH NEW BRUSHSTROKE
- The Book changes each time you open it – The map along with its mysteries and dangers are procedurally generated for a brand-new challenge every time.
- Paint the world – The Roguebook's pages are composed of hexagonal tiles. Use magic inks that reveal different patterns to fully explore each page.
- A range of encounters – Merchants, travellers, ruins, quests, etc. Lots of chances to obtain cards and relics… or to fall into a trap!
EACH RUN COUNTS IN THE QUEST TO DEFEAT THE ROGUEBOOK
- Hours and hours of fun – 20 hours on average to beat the game, hundreds of hours to unlock everything.
- Progress at your own pace – Collect pages and use them to buy upgrades. Level up your heroes to unlock new cards.
- 20 difficulty levels – Defeat the final boss to unlock the Epilogue level. Each level grants access to new relics, gems and encounters, but also spawns tougher enemies.
Roguebook ► PC Gameplay
Faeria Green Ladder Play 1
Mi OPINION del STATE OF PLAY mas RESUMEN!!
* Less than 1% of orders are flagged for manual authorization. This process can take up to one working day, but orders are normally reviewed within a few hours.