About this game
Build a new village from scratch
Build a village on a deserted island, and prepare for merciless natural disasters! Learn to choose the right items, understand nature's patterns, use real medieval construction and craft techniques in this turn-based management game.
- Turn-based: Take all the time you need to plan your actions. When you're done, click the end turn button and start a new day.
- Detailed building construction: Choose natural resources according to their properties. Use them to craft the materials needed to assemble a building.
- Realistic medieval construction and craft techniques. Everything could be made in real life the same way.
- Observe the environment's response to human activity. Maybe you should avoid fishing everyday at the same spot or cut down the whole forest.
- Survive in a harsh environment where storms and other natural disasters occur way too often.
Harvest, craft, build
Build your civilization step-by-step: From stone axes and stick shelters to waterwheel-powered mechanized workshops! All with realistic technologies and constructions.
Inspired by real medieval techniques
We made extensive research about medieval construction and craftsmanship, as well as survival techniques. We simplified and balanced data to fit the game’s needs while remaining consistent with how things work in real life.