Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun
Age Restricted Content
Please enter your date of birth below.
About Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun
About this game
Take control of a team of deadly specialists in hardcore tactical stealth action with your Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun Steam PC key. Set in Japan around the Edo period, you'll sneak in the shadows between dozens of enemies - choosing your approach when infiltrating mighty castles, snowy mountain monasteries or hidden forest camps.
Set traps, poison your opponents or completely avoid enemy contact.
FIND THE PERFECT TEAM
The group is composed of very different personalities. Working together as a team seems impossible at first. Yet over the course of many missions, trust is won and friendships are made. The characters develop their own dynamic and each member will have to face their own personal demons.
One of the leaders of this team is Hayato, an agile ninja, who clears the way through his enemies silently, with his sword and shuriken. Samurai Mugen prefers a more powerful approach and can defeat more fiends at one time, but thus also forfeiting flexibility.
Aiko is a master of camouflage when she distracts enemies disguised as a Geisha. The street child Yuki places traps and decoys enemies towards their deadly fate, while the mysterious marksman Takuma however, relies on his sniper rifle and takes care of the enemies from a distance.
A MASTER OF STEALTH AND TACTICS
You'll have to carefully evaluate your options in order to master the challenging missions. Choose how each of the characters will behave as a team, which one is best equipped for each task and how can they best master the given missions. Come up with your own ingenious tactics to vanquish enemies and complete missions.
YOUR OFFICIAL SHADOW TACTICS: BLADES OF THE SHOGUN STEAM PC KEY GIVES YOU:
- 'Overwhelmingly Positive' rated Steam PC game.
- Choose from three difficulty levels to match your skill.
- Find dozens of ways to take out your opponents the way you want.
- Explore the beautiful environments of ancient Japan in the Edo era.
- Play as five completely different characters with their unique skillset.
- Conquer seemingly impossible challenges where you are outnumbered ten to one.
- Jump from roof to roof and climb large buildings to attack the enemy from above.
News & Features
* Less than 1% of orders are flagged for manual authorization. This process can take up to one working day, but orders are normally reviewed within a few hours.