About this game
Stikbold! is a single and local multiplayer dodgeball game heavily inspired by the 70's and its athletes. This is a salute to the heroic sportsmanship of the era, a time when tacky was cool and there was no such thing as bad style.
Follow the story of world famous Stikbold athletes Björn and Jerome, team up with a dodgeball buddy in co-op team battles or charge head first into a manic free-for-all battles with up to five others. Get beaten in the area? Get revenge from the outside with disgruntled swans, hungry whales and one very lethal minivan.
- An epic story mode that can be played solo or with a friend in co-op
- Local multiplayer mayhem across a variety of unique and chaotic dodgeball arenas
- Get knocked out? Stay in the game by attacking players from the sidelines to affect the tournament outcome
- Loads of playable dodgeball combatants to unlock
- A funky 70s disco soundtrack
- Plenty of attractive Moustaches