Uncover clever technologies and aim to be the ruler of the world with your The Battle of Polytopia Steam PC key. In this 'Overwhelmingly Positive' turn-based strategy, you'll explore strange lands and command charismatic tribes to glory.
Enter the Square, the bizarre home planet of the Polytopians, a flat square-shaped landmass drifting in the space of an alternate dimension to ours. Relatively simple and curious folk that has a penchant for fighting, the Polytopians are 15 individual tribes spread out across the Square, each with their own characteristics, motivations, strengths and weaknesses.
You will take on the role of the ruler of one of these tribes as you attempt to build your civilization in competition with the other tribes. Exploration, warfare, farming, building and technology research provide a richly rewarding and varied gameplay experience.
It's the 4X gameplay you've been looking for (eXplore, eXpand, eXploit and eXterminate).
HOW WILL YOU RULE?
Will you choose to be the leader of the Xin-Xi, reserved yet adventurous traditionalists that are wary of change or outsiders? Perhaps the Hoodrick, who love archery, nature, mushrooms, and famed for their baked goods!
Or maybe the Bardur, where the local tavern is their favorite place and Ullefurgh their drink choice, a delightful concoction of pine needles, hot water, and rabbit fat.
But beware of the Vengir, purple rhino-pig riding warriors who, in between bouts of pillaging, like to sharpen their swords and vacation at the misty Kithkga Boneyards. You really don’t want to get on their bad side!
Alongside the single-player campaign, The Battle of Polytopia includes online multiplayer for up to twelve players, including matchmaking. Auto-generated maps ensure each game is a totally new experience, and you can keep up to date with online leaderboards featuring the top scores for the best civilization builders.
YOUR OFFICIAL THE BATTLE OF POLYTOPIA STEAM PC KEY INCLUDES:
- Player Avatars, keyboard controls, and shortcuts.
- Five map types – tiny, normal, large, huge, and massive.
- Three game modes - Perfection, Domination and Creative.
- Allow Mirror matches (same tribes can meet in the same game).
- 'Overwhelmingly Positive' rated turn-based civilization strategy game.
- Single-player and online multiplayer for up to twelve players (PC, Mac OSX).
- Tribes to control - each with their own unique nature, culture, and attributes.
- Online leaderboards featuring the top scores for the best civilization builders.
- Configurable map types – Dryland, Lake, Continents, Archipelago, and Water World.