About this game
"Seeing how serious her mother was about keeping it a secret made Mira understand just how sensitive what she was about to tell her was. 'I promise,' Mira said solemnly."
With a variety of gameplay mechanics, venture through Mira's fantasy world filled with atmosphere and adventure, and pursue her inner peace. Uncover her past with the help of written books; witness events before she embarked.
In the daytime, travel through nature and man-made ruins; pass through magic gates with the aid of a mana-filled staff. In the nighttime, experience the horror of Mira's short nightmares.
- A highly immersive game with a running time of over three hours
- A raging storyline of ever-increasing excitement
- Varied gameplay mechanics with light puzzle and platforming elements that may challenge some players from time to time
- Charming soundtrack composed by Peter Gunder, and guest vocals by Pınar Karabaş
- Atmospheric sound design to carry the player through the highs and lows of their journey
- "God Mode" option for a more casual gameplay experience
Save progression: The game saves progress each time you start a new level or disenchant a new gate.
PS: The core aspect of this game is the atmosphere. It is recommended for those who mostly seek to experience the mood.