The Uncertain: Light At The End
About The Uncertain: Light At The End
About this game
You are afraid. You are forced to hide. Those who served you till recently have suddenly turned against you. Now they hunt you. They’ve kidnapped your friends and family. You have no idea where they are or what’s become of them. There is nothing you can do about it. Your only option is to hide, surviving with no hope, not understanding what’s going on around you. You are an outcast, an outlaw because you are human.
Humankind has disappeared. Robots rule the Earth now. In The Uncertain: Last Quiet Day, we saw an inventor robot named RT join a small group of like-minded machines trying to help the few surviving humans.
The protagonist of Light At The End is one of these survivors—a girl named Emily. Together with Emily, one of the outcasts, you will have to survive in a world ruled by robots, searching for clues about the human disappearance. Was it an AI gone rogue or something else altogether?
- Jump on a third-person sci-fi adventure in a world dominated by robots.
- Learn about the past and present world by interacting with it.
- Solve unique puzzles
- Make plot-driving decisions
- Enjoy beautiful locations and mood-setting music
The wait is over: the newest update for The Uncertain: Light at the End is released!
List of fixes:
- Fixed localization errors in all languages
- Fixed several issues with lip sync in the English version of the game
- Fixed several UI and visibility issues in various puzzles
- Fixed different issues with the camera
- Fixed the face animations of different characters
- Fixed the issues with corrupted or broken save files
- Added TAA antialiasing support
- You can now skip puzzles by pressing the “P” button
- Fixed sensitivity issues in puzzles when you use a gamepad
GETTING PUZZLED - The Uncertain: Light at the End Pt.1
The Uncertain: Light At The End v0.53b PC | GTX...
The Uncertain Light At The End GamePlay
User Ratings & Reviews
* Less than 1% of orders are flagged for manual authorization. This process can take up to one working day, but orders are normally reviewed within a few hours.