About Universe Sandbox
About this game
NOTE: This game can only be used with the Oculus Quest/Quest 2 when the headset is connected to a VR compatible Windows PC via an Oculus Link compatible cable
Universe Sandbox ² is a physics-based space simulator that allows you to create, destroy, and interact on an unimaginable scale.
It merges real-time gravity, climate, collision, and material interactions to reveal the beauty of our universe and the fragility of our planet.
Universe Sandbox ² includes the desktop version and a VR mode with support for the HTC Vive, Oculus Rift+Touch, and Windows Mixed Reality.
N-body simulation at almost any speed using Newtonian mechanics. Real science, real physics, no supercomputer required.
Collide Planets & Stars
Epic, mind blowing collisions of massive planetary bodies that leave behind molten craters.
Create Your Own Systems
Start with a star, then add a planet. Spruce it up with moons, rings, comets, or even a black hole.
Model Earth's Climate
Watch sea ice grow and recede with the seasons because of the tilt of the Earth: change the tilt and change the seasons. Or move the Earth farther from the Sun and freeze the entire planet.
Supernova a Star
Make a star evolve by cranking up its age or mass, then watch a supernova unfold.
Explore Historical Events
Ride along with the Juno and New Horizons spacecraft, or view a total solar eclipse.
Throw Planets in VR
Just grab and fling.
- Material System - build planets out of Hydrogen, Iron, Rock, & Water
- Stellar flares & volatile trails
- Procedurally generated planets, stars, & galaxies
- Light-warping black holes
- Original soundtrack by Macoubre
- Support for 20+ languages
- Share & explore simulations on Steam Workshop
I Made All Oceans On Earth OVERFLOW!
MAX LEVEL STAR DESTROYED? // Universe Sandbox
What the supernova of Betelgeuse would look like...
* Less than 1% of orders are flagged for manual authorization. This process can take up to one working day, but orders are normally reviewed within a few hours.