About this game
We Were Here Too is an online first-person cooperative adventure set in a fictional medieval castle. A new standalone entry in the We Were Here series, We Were Here Too is all about cooperative discovery, immersion and teamwork through communication. You and a partner must solve puzzles through smart communication and observation. Trapped in different parts of an ancient castle, only your walkie-talkies will allow you to figure out how to escape.
NOTE: This game requires both players to have a working PC-compatible microphone.
As your final hour approaches, a large structure looms up in the distance - towering above the relentless storm. With nowhere else to go, you decide to enter this mysterious place, only to find yourself trapped inside… Will you be able to find a way out?
Cooperative – Your voice will have to lead the way. Placed in the shoes of two explorers, lost in a castle frozen in time, the only possession you have left is a walkie-talkie.
Immersive – The warmth of life abandoned the halls of Castle Rock long ago Immerse yourself in a thrilling experience as you and your partner puzzle your way through this abandoned fortress. Lose yourself in brand new environments and an original soundtrack.
Mysterious – We were not alone... Darkness took over these once magnificent halls. Can you discover the truth behind the grim fate of Castle Rock?
We Were Here Too features:
- Communication-based teamwork – Act as each other’s eyes and ears, work together to find a way out of the castle
- Asymmetrical roles – Both players experience different locations and storylines as part of a shared adventure
- Brainteasing puzzles and environments - Multiple puzzle solutions ensure no playthrough will be the same!
- Ancient secrets – There are many hidden corners to be discovered within Castle Rock
- A dark, twisted mystery - What are you willing to sacrifice to gain your freedom… or uncover the truth?
Check out the rest of the We Were Here Series!