About this game
This game is for Oculus/Meta Quest & Quest 2 VR devices, and will be redeemed via your associated Facebook/Meta/Oculus account. Full redemption instructions can be found here.
Yupitergrad is the plunger-driven kosmonaut game where you can swing through a space station with style all in cell-shaded graphics. Can you believe that grappling hooks is the definitive way of locomotion in a place like this? It's one of a kind experience, where the VR platformer meets puzzles in a single-player campaign, thrills in Time Attack mode, and freedom in Gymnasion Mode.
- Indiana Jones-like navigation where you use grappling hooks and boosters? It's like a jam and peanut butter combination
- Campaign with over 50 levels, wacky plot and a dose of slavic humour and dad jokes;
- Time Attack mode where you swing through 50 arcade levels and with leaderboards;
- Gymnasium mode - a place where you can swing and train crazy stunts;
- Long list of energetic and atmospheric tracks;
- Unique dieselpunk-in-space vibe;
- 120hz support on Oculus Quest 2.
[To start Gymnasium, use the console in the space capsule (the same place where you can start Time Attack Mode) or use the on-hand menu]