Sid Meier's Civilization V: Brave New World DLC
A proposito di questo dlc
Requisiti di sistema
- OS: 10.8.5 (Mountain Lion), 10.9.5 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo (Dual-Core) CPU Speed: 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 8 GB free disk space
- Video Card: (ATI): Radeon HD 2600; NVidia GeForce 8600, Intel HD 4000
- Video RAM: 256 MB
- Multiplayer: Internet (TCP/IP) and LAN (TCP/IP) play supported.
- NOTICE: It is possible for Mac and PC to become out of sync during updates. Within this short time period, Mac users will only be able to play other Mac users.
- NOTICE: This game is not supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended (Case Sensitive)
- NOTICE:The following video chipsets are not supported for Civilization V:
ATI Radeon X1000 series, HD 2400
Nvidia GeForce 7000 series, 8600, 9400
Intel GMA (950/X3100), HD 3000
- Processor: Intel Quad Core
- Memory: 4GB
- CPU Speed: 2.6 GHz
- Video RAM: 512MB
Operating System: SteamOS
CPU Processor: Intel Core i3, AMD A10
CPU Speed: 2.4GHz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Hard Disk Space: 10 GB
Video Card (ATI): Radeon HD 6450
Video Card (NVidia): Geforce 640M
Video Card (Intel): Iris Pro
Video Memory (VRam): 1GB
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Don't meet the above requirements? Running on Ubuntu? That doesn't mean your configuration wont run Civ V, it just means we have not tested and vetted your configuration. Visit the Civilization V community page to share your experience with other Linux players and learn about how to send bugs to Aspyr. Your feedback will help us improve Civ V Linux and future AAA Linux releases![/list]
Ti potrebbe piacere anche
© 2007-2013 Take-Two Interactive Software and its subsidiaries. Developed by Firaxis Games. Sid Meier’s Civilization V, Civilization, 2K Games, Firaxis Games, Take-Two Interactive Software and their respective logos are all trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. The ratings icon is a trademark of the Entertainment Software Association. All rights reserved.
* Meno dell'1% degli ordini è contrassegnato per l'autorizzazione manuale. Questa procedura può richiedere fino a un giorno lavorativo, tuttavia, questi ordini vengono normalmente elaborati in poche ore.