This bundle has ended
Here are a selection of bundles you may like
You may also like
Subscribe to our Email Newsletter to get Fanatical promotions direct to your inbox.
Space Rangers HD: A War Apart
Developed by the SNK-Games team in close cooperation with fans of the series, Space Rangers HD: A War Apart remasters and expands the world of the multi-genre, sci-fi cult classic Space Rangers 2 and includes all expanded content from the Space Rangers 2: Reboot expansion pack, as well as brand new content with updated HD graphics which fully utilizes modern render technologies.
The year is 3300AD. Our galaxy is invaded by the Dominators, sentient machines that come under the influence of an alien technology and who seek to eradicate all life. The player finds themselves in a living, breathing world where they can engage multiple activities: fight in space and hyperspace, buy and sell goods, accomplish government missions, liberate planets from the Dominators in 3D RTS battles and complete text adventures leading to unique plot twists and rewards.
Players begin their pirate career as the lowest of the low, and will make their way to the top of the pirate hierarchy, completing story missions and learning new information about the organization and its unknown leader whose actions threaten the very existence of the Coalition of sentient species. All player actions affect what kind of place the Galaxy will be at the end, with the victorious Coalition that managed to overcome its enemies or with a collapsed alliance from both external Dominator and internal pirate pressures.
The biggest of the improved features in Space Rangers HD: A War Apart is a new scenario dedicated to the pirates threatening the galaxy. Players can now choose with whom to deal, the Dominators or the pirates, or both at the same time. If you choose the latter path, you will receive new story and side quests, new goals and promotions. After winning one of the wars, you can either finish the game or continue playing to win another. The game ending is not set and players may find a victory of either side at the end. Everything depends on the actions taken in this developing world where anybody can live the life of a pirate as well as that of a hero.
- Experience an expanded and remastered Space Rangers 2 with upgraded graphics and brand new content
- New pirate subplot. After completing any one of the story branches a player can either end the game, or continue playing to complete another branch. the player’s actions influence the entire Galaxy, while the balance in either of wars may be tipped not only by the player, but by AI actions as well. No two playthroughs will be the same.
- Major technical overhaul. Display resolutions up to 1920×1200, multi-core processors, Windows® 7, and anti-aliasing in 3D planetary battles are now fully supported.
- Extended soundtrack means you’ll hear more than 15 completely new musical themes specially created for deeper immersion into the amazing Space Rangers universe.
- Other improvements include more than 10 new text adventures, 15+ planetary battle maps, 20+ government missions, unique non-story events, new equipment and micromodules, access to all hyperspace engagements from the main menu and more!
- OS:Windows XP SP3
- Processor:Intel Pentium 4 2.5 GHz / AMD Athlon XP 3200+ (2200 MHz)
- Memory:1 GB RAM
- Graphics:GeForce 7800 GT 512 Mb / Radeon 1800 Pro 512 Mb or similar
- Hard Drive:2 GB HD space
- OS:Windows XP SP3 / Windows 7 / Windows 8
- Processor:Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 2.4 GHz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 4800+ 2.4 GHz
- Memory:2 GB RAM
- Graphics:GeForce 8600 GT 512 Mb / Radeon X3550 Pro 512 Mb
- Hard Drive:3 GB HD space
About this Bundle
Treat yourself to an esteemed roster of great Steam games with the Renowned Bundle. This exclusive collection of eight Indie titles boasts grand strategy, adventures and classic city building.
Experience the cult classic Space Rangers 2 in remastered, expanded form as you fight within a pirate-fueled galaxy in Space Rangers HD: A War Apart; form your own crew and explore randomized locations and stories on every new adventure with Renowned Explorers: International Society; and take on the role of a mayor with god-like powers as you create your own haven (and possibly destroy it) in SimCity 4 Deluxe Edition, which includes the Rush Hour expansion!
Venture into a rad 8-bit graphics world as a warrior tasked with rescuing his son from Darkness in Odallus: The Dark Call; embark on a swashbuckling space adventure as the commander of a powerful star destroyer in Rebel Galaxy; and survive an isometric adventure where alien-like creatures roam among a randomly generated base in Distrust: Polar Survival.
Unlock savage weapons and recruit robots to fight alongside in open-world FPS The Signal From Tölva; and witness the historical events of America’s secret volunteer squadrons that defended China against Japan in air combat action with Flying Tigers: Shadows Over China.