About this game
Welcome back to the world of Survival Horror...
May 2nd, 2002. A mysterious email from a long-lost mentor sends you traveling to an isolated Gothic estate in the primeval wilderness of rural Massachusetts. When you arrive, you find yourself dragged into a nightmare beyond comprehension, hunted by eldritch foes and forced to fight for survival in the aftermath of a terrible fate.
Derange is a retro-styled spiritual successor to the survival horror classics of the '90s. Immerse yourself in gameplay from a forgotten era of horror as you struggle to unravel a terrifying mystery and put an end to an evil that threatens existence itself.
- Traditional old-school survival horror, complete with fiendish puzzles, deadly enemies, inventory management and limited saves.
- Play as college student Jessica King or tech whiz Nathan Romero, each with their own unique playstyle and personality.
- Dynamic “Hive Mind System” which reacts to your playstyle: enemies get stronger, smarter or faster depending on how you play.
- Multiple difficulty levels, for casual horror buffs and survival horror purists alike.
- A haunting mystery to solve, inspired by the works of H.P Lovecraft and classic horror movies like The Thing.