About this game
MASTER THE MACHINE
Conquer American mountains as you haul incredible tonnage with the workhorses of industry, get the British capital’s commuters to work in record time and race state-to-state aboard German high-speed traction. Play your own way with creative tools. Master the machine with Train Sim World 3.
Haul hundreds of containers through California deserts and mountains with the ES44C4, a 4400-horsepower beast dressed in bold BNSF livery. Experience the thrill of 280 km/h in the ICE 1, Germany’s first true high-speed train, as you cut through the Hesse and Bavaria countryside. Combine precision and versatility with the Class 395 ‘Javelin’, Britain’s fastest train running passengers to and from London at 140mph.
New volumetric skies bring a transformed atmosphere to routes, clouds roam free at altitude, casting shadows on the ground. Lightning dances among intense storms, the roar of thunder competing with the hefty sound of machinery. Feel total immersion as the turbulence of wind physics hammers the side of your train. Learn the art of defensive driving and remain in control.
With multiple trains per route, there is no end to the experiences on offer, and you can expand that further by creating your own journey with Scenario Planner and Livery Designer. Paint trains however you desire and run on them on any route with Off the Rails mode, then share your creations with the Creators Club.
Your collection also comes with you. All Train Sim World 2 content is available to play in Train Sim World 3, and any Add-Ons which you have yet to explore can be added at any time.
- Operate the ES44C4, conquer the 85-mile Cajon Pass
- Race in the ICE 1, over the 186-km Schnellfahrstrecke Kassel - Würzburg
- Drive the Class 395 across the 89-mile Southeastern Highspeed
- Experience more with over 9 trains to control
- Highly detailed, feature-rich, driving cabs
- True-to-life performance and handling
- Learn all there is to know about trains in the Training Centre
- Take on challenges across Scenarios and Timetabled Services
- Bask under new, volumetric skies
- Battle with realistic weather, such as lighting and wind physics
- Customise with the Livery Designer and Scenario Planner, and share on Creators Club
- Powered by Dovetail Games’ proprietary SimuGraph® vehicle dynamics engine and Unreal Engine 4® technology