About This Book
- Get your hands dirty by building on an entire application throughout the course of the book
Who This Book Is For
What You Will Learn
- Build on the client side with the awesomeness of React
- Style your application effectively
- Render the server side using React
- Implement a GraphQL server based on Node, Express, and SQL
- Fetch application data using Relay
- Build an isomorphic router to use in the application
- Deploy your application to a cloud host
- Secure your application with a solid token-based authentication system
Style and approach
This step-by-step, example-based guide will get you acquainted with using React for the front end as well as back-end development.
About this Bundle
Opt for Tier Two, and you’ll receive an additional five eBooks to help you create robust web applications and get to grips with the likes of Koa.js, MERN and Nest.js. This tier includes Hands-On Microservices with Node.js, in which you’ll follow an end-to-end guide on how to dismantle your monolithic application and embrace the microservice architecture - right from architecting your services and modeling them to integrating them into your application.
Recipe-style Node Cookbook - Third Edition features cutting edge techniques and tools for measuring and improving performance, helping you write and publish your own Node.js modules, as well as applying critical, essential security concepts.
All eBooks included in this bundle are available in EPUB, MOBI and PDF formats.