Overlord: Ultimate Evil Collection
About this bundle
For further information about each of the titles including system requirements click below.
Normal price: £3.49
Prepare to be tempted, mesmerized and thrilled, become the Overlord, how corrupt you become depends on how you handle any given situation. Your actions impact the game world. With incredible power at your disposal and a team of evil minded minions to do your evil bidding, how will you resist the temptation to be incredibly despotic? THINK EVIL, BREED EVIL, CONTROL ALL!
Control a horde of Minions
- Intuitive control over a crowd of evil minded minion creatures
- Use Minions to smash, destroy, kill, steal and intimidate
Become the Overlord
- Forge loot from the battlefield into powerful weapons and armour
- Gain Overlord powers such as the ability to make enemies burst into flames and cower down before you
- Conquer the world and impose your will on its people
- Supported OS: Microsoft(R) Windows(R) XP
- Processor: Pentium 4 2.4 GHz or Athlon XP 2400+
- RAM: 512MB RAM
- Hard Drive: 4.5 GB available
- Video: GeForce FX5900 / Radeon 9500 or above
- DirectX Version: DirectX 9c
- Sound: DirectX compatible sound card
- Supported OS: Microsoft® Windows® XP/Vista
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or Athlon 64 X2
- RAM: 1GB RAM
- Video: GeForce 7800 or Radeon X1800
- ATi Radeon: 9500, 9600, 9700, 9800, X300, X600, X700, X800, X1300, X1600, X1800, X1900, X1950
- nVidia: GeForce FX5900, FX5950, 6600, 6800, 7100, 7300, 7600, 7800, 7900, 7950, 8800
- Multiplayer is no longer available for Overlord
Normal price: £6.99
Overlord II, sequel to the critically acclaimed cult hit, sees the return of the chaotic Minions and their new Dark Master. Bigger, badder and more beautifully destructive, Overlord 2 has a Glorious Empire to smash, a massive Netherworld to revive, Minion mounts to mobilize, a trio of mistresses to woo, War Machines to crush opposition and lots of cute creatures to, err... murder (and a mini-map)
What sort of stuff will I get to kill? Your main source of victims will come from the brave and highly flammable ranks of the Glorious Empire, a sinister regime that gained power after the fall of the previous Overlord. You'll be hacking your way through entire battalions at a time, but to keep the blood on your sword varied we've also thrown a few Yetis, Elves, villagers and annoyingly cute indigenous species into the mix, just to name but a few. Don't say we never ...
- OS: Windows XP SP2+
- Processor: Pentium 4 3.0Ghz/Athlon 64bit 3000+
- Memory: 1GB
- Graphics: GeForce 6800+/ATI X1600+ with 256MB
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 5GB
- Sound: DirectX Compatible Sound Card
Overlord: Fellowship of Evil
Normal price: £9.99
Step into the warped fantasy world of Overlord: Fellowship of Evil, the dark and twisted Action RPG filled with the series’ signature black humour. Penned by award-winning original Overlord scriptwriter Rhianna Pratchett, Overlord: Fellowship of Evil delivers an epic new quest featuring four Netherghūls – undead servants of the dark arts, resurrected in the absence of a true Overlord, to bring evil back to a world overrun by the forces of good.
Assisting gamers once again are the mighty, maniacal and occasionally moronic minions, ready to unleash their charmingly chaotic brand of destruction and led by Gnarl, their wise old master, voiced, as before, by actor Marc Silk.
Embark on a brand new Overlord adventure in single-player or with up to three friends in local and online single-screen co-op. Filled with fun combat and twisted fantasy tales, Over...
- OS: 64 Bit Windows 7, 8 or 10
- Processor: Intel Core i3 Series or AMD FX Series
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD HD4850 or Nvidia GTS250
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible soundcard
- Additional Notes: Additional Notes: Performance may be lower on some mobile hardware, this spec is based on desktop hardware.
Overlord: Raising Hell DLC
Normal price: £6.99
How evil can you get?
Discover how corruptible you are in Overlord, the twisted fantasy action adventure where you can be evil (or really evil). In the game's seriously warped fantasy world, players will become the Overlord and get first-hand experience of how absolute power corrupts absolutely. You could be a regular run-of-the-mill Overlord. However, with incredible power at your disposal and a team of evil-minded impish critters, the Minions, on hand to do your bidding, how will you resist the temptation to be wonderfully despotic?!
Go deeper into the Overlord's twisted world as the single-player expansion content opens a series of hellish new levels, each a supernatural abyss for the game's five kingdoms: Mellow Hills, Evernight, Heaven's Peak, the Golden Halls and the Ruborian Desert. Access to each abyss is via a portal, which opens once a king...
- Supported OS: Windows XP/Vista
- Processor: Pentium® 4 2.4 GHz or Athlon 2400+
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: Any video card with 64MB or higher
- DirectX Version: DirectX® version 9.0c or higher
- Hard Drive: 4.5 GB free