Borderlands 2: Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt DLC
Age Restricted Content
Please enter your date of birth below.
About this dlc
- OS: 10.8.5 (Mountain Lion), 10.9.5 (Mavericks), 10.10.5 (Yosemite), 10.11.1 (El Capitan)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo (Dual-Core) CPU Speed: 2.2 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 13 GB
- Video Card: (ATI) Radeon HD 2600; (NVidia) Geforce 8800
- VRAM: (ATI) 256 MB
- Supported Video Cards: NVIDIA GeForce® 8800, GT 120, 320M, 330M, 640M, 650M, 660MX, 675MX, 680MX ATI Radeon HD 2600, HD 3870, HD 4670, HD 4850, HD 5670, HD 5750, HD 5770, HD 5870, HD 6490, HD 6630, HD 6750, HD 6770, HD 6970 Intel HD, Graphics 3000, 4000
- NOTICE: The following video chipsets are unsupported by Borderlands 2: Intel Integrated GMA 950; Intel Integrated x3100; ATI RADEON HD 2400; NVIDIA 8600M, 9400M, 9600M
- NOTICE: This game is not supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended (Case Sensitive)
Operating System: SteamOS, Ubuntu 14.04
CPU Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad, AMD Phenom II X4
CPU Speed: 2.4GHz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Hard Disk Space: 13 GB
Video Card (NVidia): Geforce 260
Video Memory (VRam): 1GB
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Don't meet the above requirements? That doesn't mean your configuration wont run Borderlands 2. Visit the Borderlands 2 community page to share your experience with other Linux players and learn about how to send bugs to Aspyr. Your feedback will help us improve Borderlands 2 Linux and future AAA Linux releases!
NOTICE: Intel Integrated video chipsets and ATI chipsets are currently unsupported for Borderlands 2 Linux.
You may also like
* Less than 1% of orders are flagged for manual authorization. This process can take up to one working day, but orders are normally reviewed within a few hours.