About this DLC
- DLC 3 is included in the Season Pass
- Requires the base game to play
Welcome to Gehenna, a brutal frontier planet at the outskirts of space. You've come to the humble town of Vestige in hopes of collecting a bounty on The Devil Riders, a violent gang of beast-riding mercenaries. Only the scrappiest folks have managed to survive out here - like Rose, a tough-as-nails warrior who's as keen with a katana as a pistol, and Juno, a rugged brawler most locals call The Hatchet.
To take down The Devil Riders, you'll need to learn new tricks to survive Gehenna. Indigenous plants and experiments left behind by a mysterious company open up new approaches to combat and exploration: make enemies turn on one another with the Traitorweed, beam yourself to faraway areas with a Telezapper, and more. The new Jetbeast vehicle acts as your trusty steed, a customizable hoverbike outfitted with heavy artillery. All the while, an enigmatic narrator recounts the details of your rough-and-tumble heroics.
Grab your six-shooter - or whatever fancy guns you Vault Hunters carry these days - and go put those damned Devil Riders in the ground.
This content requires Borderlands 3 to play and is included in the Season Pass.
- Encounter a cast of tough-as-hell characters in a tale spun by the unseen narrator
- Traverse the open plains of Gehenna atop the new heavily-armed Jetbeast vehicle, with customizable parts that let you make this mount your own
- Use the environment to your advantage in combat and exploration, as new interactive objects let you soar into the air, rain down shrapnel on adversaries, and more
- Help rebuild the town of Vestige, where each of your successes have a lasting impact on the locals' livelihoods and town landmarks
- Take on a host of additional Crew Challenges, like tracking down treasure or claiming bounties on beasts and bandits alike
- Collect new Legendary loot and cosmetics pried from the cold, dead hands of rowdy gang members and feral critters