Pro Photography Image Edit Plus Bundle
Dive into the world of creative colorization of B & W photos with minimal effort! Bring family photos and favorite vintage images to life with surprising ease thanks to the intuitive technology of CODIJY Recoloring.
It’s more fun than the coloring books we had as kids! Simply outline the areas of the photo with the colors of your choice and let the CODIJY algorithms reproduce their surface and texture in your chosen colors. The precision and realism of the obtained results will exceed your expectations!
Thanks to this simplistic technique, an average colorization can take anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour and a half, as CODIJY Recoloring allows you to apply colors to even finely detailed scenes much faster than with any other tool.
You may have to try 1-2 photos with simple tutorials, but from the very first minutes of work with the program, you will feel that colorizing photos is not only a joyful and fascinating process but also a unique creative experience that allows you to explore historical realities and discover new sides of your artistic talent.
CODIJY Recoloring gives you the power to colorize photos of any complexity on the high professional level thanks to its:
- Flexible stroke-based technique
- Automatic border detection
- Industry-leading colorization algorithms
The set of pens including the Color, Gradient, Color Protection and Decolor Pen Tools lets:
- Colorize photos with solid colors and transition of multiple colors
- Partially colorize B&W images, leaving some areas in grayscale
- Refresh or recolor color pictures or their objects
- Convert the whole photo or its part into grayscale.
CODIJY Recoloring facilitates colorization process with a bunch of advanced color picking and editing tools:
- 27 Color Libraries let you pick colors for people, materials and landscape features
- Advanced Color Picker
- Instant Hue, Saturation and Brightness adjustment of the color strokes with HSB Repaint
- Group selection and repainting of the strokes of the same tone
- The History of the used colors for each document
Enjoy distraction-free creative process with:
- One-click Color Preview Generation
- Partial Image Processing to speed up the work on the large images
- Uncluttered, elegant interface
- Split View for previewing the Color Result side by side with the Editor
- Handy Image Navigator
- Undo Stack for quick access of the history of Undo commands
- Smart Project Explorer
CODIJY Recoloring supports both CODIJY Document format MGD and the most popular image formats:
- Cross-platform MGD documents (MGD) let you store your project with the original image, masks (strokes) and the History of colors for any time editing.
- Open and export the colorized results to all major image formats including TIFF, JPEG, PNG and more.
Quick learning curve
- Guides with video instructions
- Start-to-finish lessons
- Colorization Tutorials
- Online and PDF User Manuals
- Facebook and on-site communities for sharing your works and creative support
- OS:Windows 7 or higher
- Storage:4 Gb RAM, 2 Gb HDD
- Processor:Intel or AMD compatible processor
- OS: Mac OS 10.13 or higher
- Storage:4 Gb RAM, 2 Gb HDD
- Processor: Intel compatible processor
About this Bundle
Take your photo editing skills to the next level with the Pro Photography Image Edit Plus Bundle - featuring all new-to-fanatical content!
This trio of software will give you the necessary learning tools to transform the simplest of images into marvelous masterpieces with professional-level tutorials to help with your technique, time management, and efficiency.
With Codijy Recoloring, you’ll use intuitive technology to bring family photos and favorite vintage images to life with surprising ease - with help from Codijy’s flexible stroke-based technique, automatic border detection, and industry-leading colorization algorithms.
If you're unhappy with the quality of your digital photo enlargements, BenVista PhotoZoom Classic 8 will let you resize your images and get superb results through the unique, award-winning S-Spline technologies. Using the large preview window instantly gives you a preview of the end result, which makes it a piece of cake to determine the optimum settings for the given image.
Make creative photo processing a lot of fun with BenVista PhotoArtist 3, with a wide range of painting styles, special effects, brushes, and blending tools available. From creating hand made art with a strong personal touch, or rather just getting quick results, this program will help you create stunning works of art.
For Benvista Licence Agreement please click here
For Codijy Licence Agreement please click here