Rising Star Games Bundle
Earth’s Dawn is looming and the fate of the planet hangs in the balance! Become a member of A.N.T.I. – a squad of super-human soldiers powered by alien technology – and fight to reclaim Earth from the alien invasion known as E.B.E!
Dive into frantic side-scrolling combat and take the fight to the alien horde before destroying hulking bosses! Earn XP to unlock new abilities across a massive skill tree, then create new swords, guns and equipment with materials harvested from the battlefield. Choose your own mission path, discover the truth behind the invasion and save the planet before it's too late!
- Play as an elite soldier using bionic alien implants and reclaim Earth from the invading nightmare!
- Create your own unique soldier, customising their skills to your play style and crafting new weapons and equipment
- Use a huge range of sword, gun and agility moves in fast-paced battles to build combos and earn rewards.
- Discover a unique story that changes depending on the missions you choose to fight through.
- OS: Windows 7/8.1/10
- Processor: Core i5-3470
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 630 / Direct X 11 supported graphics card w/ shader model 5.0.
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Sound Card: Any compatible soundcard
About this Bundle
Reach new heights with the Rising Star Games Bundle, featuring six action-packed Indie Steam PC titles from Japanese publisher Rising Star Games.
Join a squad of super-human soldiers powered by alien technology and fight to reclaim Earth in action shooter EARTH'S DAWN; jump into hi-tech battle armor and experience eight stages of side-scrolling alien-blasting action in Assault Suit Leynos; and descend into procedurally generated dungeons where crafting powerful weapons is key to survival in action-adventure roguelike Brut@l.
Experience a brain-twisting platform adventure featuring liquid gravity: two worlds fused together with their own unique pull in The Land of Eyas; shake your virtual hips and help build the line as long as possible in the ridiculously fun arcade action Conga Master; and blast your way through a violent platforming tale of vampire/hat love, betrayal and endless destruction in gruesome action platformer I Want To Be Human.