Civilization V: Cradle of Civilization - DLC Bundle
About this dlc
- OS: 10.8.5 (Mountain Lion)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo (Dual-Core) CPU Speed: 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 8 GB free disk space
- Video Card: (ATI): Radeon HD 2600; (NVidia): GeForce 8600
- Video RAM: 256 MB
- Supported Video Cards: NVIDIA GeForce 8600, 8800, 9600, GT 120, 320M; ATI Radeon HD 2600, HD 3870, HD 4670, HD 4850, HD 5670, HD 5750, HD 5770, HD 5870, HD 6490, and HD 6750.
- Multiplayer: Internet (TCP/IP) and LAN (TCP/IP) play supported
- NOTICE: Apple Intel Chipsets only. Power PC Processors (G4 and G5) are not supported.
- NOTICE: Intel(r) integrated video chipsets are not supported.
- NOTICE: This game is not supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended (Case Sensitive)
- NOTICE: Intel integrated video chipsets (GMA 950) are not supported
- NOTICE: Internet Connection and acceptance of Steam™ Subscriber Agreement required for activation. See http://store.steampowered.com/subscriber_agreement/ for details
- Processor: Intel Quad Core
- Memory: 4GB
- CPU Speed: 2.6 GHz
- Video RAM: 512MB
Operating System: SteamOS
CPU Processor: Intel Core i3, AMD A10
CPU Speed: 2.4GHz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Hard Disk Space: 10 GB
Video Card (ATI): Radeon HD 6450
Video Card (NVidia): Geforce 640M
Video Card (Intel): Iris Pro
Video Memory (VRam): 1GB
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Don't meet the above requirements? Running on Ubuntu? That doesn't mean your configuration wont run Civ V, it just means we have not tested and vetted your configuration. Visit the Civilization V community page to share your experience with other Linux players and learn about how to send bugs to Aspyr. Your feedback will help us improve Civ V Linux and future AAA Linux releases![/list]
You may also like
* Less than 1% of orders are flagged for manual authorization. This process can take up to one working day, but orders are normally reviewed within a few hours.