About this game
Enhanced and updated for modern systems by the game's original developers, this is the definitive edition of BloodRayne 2.
BloodRayne is a dhampir, born from the unnatural union of vampire and human. Blessed with the powers of a vampire but cursed with the unquenchable thirst for blood and a weakness to sunlight, Rayne is challenged with her most personal battle yet as she hunts down her siblings. They have banded together and pledged to carry on their father's legacy of creating a new era of vampire supremacy where humans are mere cattle.
With new acrobatic movements and rail sliding, fast-paced blade and gun combat, fatal finishing moves, more dhampir powers like time control, and an extensive combo system, BloodRayne 2 is a brutally satisfying continuation of the iconic series.
Features and enhancements of the Terminal Cut edition, created by the game’s original development team:
- Support for higher display resolutions (up to 4K / 3840x2160).
- Upscaled cinematic videos
- Support for modern gamepads (XInput)
- Improved rendering with up to 4x anti-aliasing
- Improved lighting with higher resolution light maps
- Support for higher texture resolutions allowing for use of original, uncompressed textures
- Improvements to visual effects and reflections