Complete Cossacks 3 Experience
About Complete Cossacks 3 Experience
About this game
Return of the legendary Cossacks! The sequel of the award winning strategy series.
Leaning on the history of the 17th and 18th century, the real time strategy game awakens colossal mass battles with up to 32,000 soldiers simultaneously on the battlefield.
This remake of the classic game, that originally launched in 2000, contains all of the elements that distinguish the successful Cossacks games and combines them with contemporary 3D-graphics. Cossacks 3 provides the player with infinite tactical options, including not only the construction of buildings, the production of raw materials, but also the broad selection of various units and the influence of the landscape.
20 nations, 120 different unit types, 100 research opportunities, and over 220 different historical buildings are available to the player. Besides the battles ashore, players can build an armada and attack their enemies at sea. Cossacks 3 offers five historic single player-campaigns and up to eight players can fight each other in multiplayer-mode on one map. The player can forge alliances with or against others as well as challenge the computer. Randomly generated maps provide endless variations and can be adapted to the gamer’s needs.
Cossacks 3 Experience Bundle features:
- * Cossacks 3 base game
- * Cossacks 3: Guardians of the Highlands expansion
- * Cossacks 3: Days of Brilliance DLC
- * Cossacks 3: Rise to Glory DLC
- * Cossacks 3: Path to Grandeur DLC
- * Cossacks 3: The Golden Age DLC
- * Cossacks 3: OST
- * Cossacks 3: Christmas Gift and Cossacks 3: Summer Fair packs
- Grandiose battles of up to 32,000 soldiers on the battlefield
- 20 playable nations
- 100 research opportunities
- 220 different historic buildings
- Battles ashore and at sea
- Five singleplayer historical campaigns
- Infinite variations of battles on randomly generated maps
Cossacks 3 A first battle
Cossacks 3 - how to use game editor and create a...
Cossacks 3 | Poland - Winged Hussar | Gameplay
User Ratings & Reviews
* Less than 1% of orders are flagged for manual authorization. This process can take up to one working day, but orders are normally reviewed within a few hours.