About Devil's Hunt
About this game
The war between Demons and Angels takes you to hell and back in Devil’s Hunt. Play as Desmond in this third-person action adventure game, as he discovers his demonic powers with the fate of the world hanging in the balance of the greatest conflict known to humankind.
Based on the original novel by Paweł Leśniak, “Equilibrium”, this third-person action game resurrects the everlasting fight between light and darkness, as a full-fledged war between Angels and Demons seems imminent and our world is the proposed battleground.
You play as Desmond, once a bon vivant son of a rich entrepreneur. Desmond’s life has been drawn into a sequence of unfortunate events that have led him to lose most of his humanity. Making a deal with the devil, Desmond gains demonic powers, becoming the hell’s executor. He is both the destroyer and the savior, with his human part gradually deteriorating as his hunger for vengeance grows. He fights fiercely with his fists and claws, making use of the skills offered by his demonic and human side. Passing through the gates of hell and back, he will eventually have to decide about his impact on the future of humanity.
- Fast-paced combat - Punch, slash, and kick your way through the armies of demons and angels in Devil’s Hunt hack ‘n slash battles.
- Change forms – Unleash your inner demon by flipping between Desmond‘s human and infernal form. Choose between 3 different fighting schools to conquer each challenge your way!
- Story based on ‘Equilibrium’ – Devil’s Hunt is based on the Polish novel series and its story is told through cinematic cutscenes.
- Explore the depths of hell - Devil’s Hunt takes Desmond to many locations, including hell itself. Venture into rich environments like Miami, and Jerusalem.
DEVILS HUNT - FULL STORY - PART 1 - GAMEPLAY - HD
Devils Hunt game
Testing out the stream with Devils Hunt
* Less than 1% of orders are flagged for manual authorization. This process can take up to one working day, but orders are normally reviewed within a few hours.