Get in at the ground floor with these exclusive cosmetic bonus items for Good Company!
Start your company with a unique robot buddy by your side and a fancy hat on your head. Also, really flex those start-up credentials with an audacious décor item for your company!
Pre-ordering the game will add these items to your inventory as selectable from the start.
- Robot companion inspired by the Chasing Carrots’ mascot
- New ‘Fancy’ hat item for your characters
- Fountain décor item for your company
About the Game
Good Company is a tycoon management simulation about building, automating and optimizing a robot manufacturing empire, where you are the CEO.
Play in single-player Campaign Mode, tackling scenario levels and bonus challenge maps.
Put your knowledge to the test in endless Freeplay Mode where success is in your hands.
BE A BACKYARD VISIONARY
Start your Good Company from the ground up. Turn your garage into your first manufacturing headquarters and invent new tech products that will go on to conquer the market.
RISE FROM FOUNDER TO LEADER
Grow your workforce and delegate all aspects of production. Using the powerful logistics options you’ll be able to automate your business. Optimize your setup and pave a road for success!
GET BIGGER, BETTER, BOLDER
Expand beyond your humble beginnings. Research new technologies, from battery cells to robot parts. Open up new facilities and establish your empire.
SUCCESS IS IN YOUR HANDS
Tackle the Campaign Map and bonus challenge levels or carve your own path in endless Freeplay Mode.
Features (on Early Access launch)
- Singleplayer Campaign Mode
- Bonus challenge missions
- Singleplayer Freeplay Mode
- Hire employees and assign various tasks to them
- Automate production lines using the powerful ‘Logistics’ system
- Invent increasingly complex tech products, optimising desirable features and minimizing flaws
- Research new technologies
- Sell your products on an evolving market
- Expand your company
Features: (Planned during on going Early Access)
- More Campaign level content
- More Campaign challenge content
- More products and crafting materials
- More logistics options
- Improved employee simulation
- Mod support
- And more...