About this game
BUILD YOUR LEGACY OF POWER
Great Houses of Calderia is a Feudal Grand Strategy game inspired by the Mediterranean Renaissance. You are a Noble Family that aims to rule Calderia, a mythical province of the Empire scarred by the insatiable thirst for power.
Make your House shine, extend your influence and triumph over your enemies to rise in the ranks of Calderia and seize the throne of the power-hungry Viceroy!
You are not controlling a leader alone, you must also manage the members of your family like the rulers of yore!
- Manage your house leaders and their unruly families with their stories and desires.
- Appoint your family members to key tasks and manage their time - whether they like it or not.
- Please take into consideration the traits and personality of each character when assigning them.
- Characters’ personalities and traits change over time alongside the events they experience.
"IN THE REALM OF POLITICS AND WAR, WISE SCHEMES AND A THRIVING ECONOMY STRENGTHEN A RULER'S POSITION." - NICCOLÓ MACHIAVELLI
Make critical decisions during both battles and major diplomatic events - marriages, peace negotiations, distribution of titles - to gain every advantage over your rivals
- Manage battles through the Real-time tactical unit management system.
- New titles cannot be solely achieved on the battlefield but through a delicate balance of diplomacy, cunning intrigue, and prosperous trade
CREATE ENDLESS STORIES
Discover the fantastic land of Calderia, its legends and myths, shape it with your actions and generate endless stories!
- Define the traditions, values, and goals of your family. You have unlimited possibilities.
- Experience the personal stories of your extended family and see your reputation grow.
- With our standalone modding tool you can create or experience unique, captivating stories within the game. Unleash your creativity and shape narratives and characters of your own.
Ensure your family withstands the test of time and ascends the ranks of Calderia by:
- Managing and expanding your own fiefdom and its population.
- Elevating your nobility status and vassalizing others.
- Cultivating a rich tapestry of traditions unique to your House.
- Attaining Honorary Ranks that will define how your rule influences the fate of Calderia in the end times.