Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army
Age Restricted Content
Please enter your date of birth below.
About Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army
About this game
** Please note: a remastered and improved edition of this game is now available in Zombie Army Trilogy.**
Featuring a co-op campaign for 1 to 4 players, Nazi Zombie Army is a horrifying new stand-alone expansion of the award-winning Sniper Elite series.
In the dying flames of World War II, a despairing Hitler unleashes one final, unholy gamble – a legion of undead super soldiers that threatens to overwhelm the whole of Europe.
You are Karl Fairburne – the sniper who shaped world history. You are one of the last living souls in Germany. You must team up or die.
American, German, Russian – previous military allegiances no longer matter. Now it's just the living versus the dead.
Only a Sniper Elite with nerves of steel and a steady aim stands a chance against Hitler’s Nazi Zombie Army!
Key FeaturesA Heart-stopping New Campaign
- Battle through blood-drenched levels in a Berlin overrun by Hitler’s supernatural forces.
- Adapt to harrowing new enemies – occult commanders, roof-jumping snipers, undead suicide infantry and worse...
- Test your sniping skills under extreme pressure, keep your cool, and keep a boomstick handy – just in case.
- For the first time in Sniper Elite history, battle your way through a campaign built for up to four players.
- Fight back-to-back with a German officer, a scientist and a Russian soldier.
- Work together or face annihilation – plan your positions, set your traps and make your stand.
- See every putrid lung burst, every rotten bone shatter with the return of Sniper Elite's acclaimed X-Ray ‘kill cam’.
- Experience the genre-best sniping ballistics and precise controls that made the series a best-seller.
- Take into account gravity, wind, velocity, stability and more under the pressure of the zombie onslaught. You don't want to miss.
* Less than 1% of orders are flagged for manual authorization. This process can take up to one working day, but orders are normally reviewed within a few hours.