Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation - Gauntlet DLC
About Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation - Gauntlet DLC
About this dlc
The war for control continues in Gauntlet! Featuring a new single-player scenario and some new maps for multiplayer, Gauntlet will have you beating your foes into submission in one exciting battle after the next.
- Gauntlet Scenario - Two Substrate entities are fighting an ongoing war with tremendous armies you can’t possibly hope to match. Can you somehow cross the battlefront to capture - and hold - the lone Turinium Generator in the far north?
- Tanuk - Enjoy this medium sized and symmetrical map, great for free for all, a 3-team split, or 3 player rumble! This intense map can host up to 6 players.
- Nightshade - Join up with some teammates for a classic compstop on this large 4-player map, or take on 3 foes by yourself from a strong vantage point.
- Frontier - Challenge yourself against your friends or the AI in this large, 5-player ice map. A single player starts in the middle on top of a winding plateau and must fend off the surrounding enemies who are mounting up to strike.
- Hammer of the Gods - Duke it out for the tempting Turinium Generator in the center of the battlefield or seize control of all of the resource-rich basins on the edges of your territory in this 4-player map, great for free-for-all or 2v2 skirmishes.
- Delphi - Set up your defenses on one of the plateaus dotting this small, 4-player map. Great for free-for-all or team matches, the generators and resources spread around will be sure to draw any turtles out of their shells.
- Release Date:
- February 16, 2017
- Stardock Entertainment
- Ashes of the Singularity
* Less than 1% of orders are flagged for manual authorization. This process can take up to one working day, but orders are normally reviewed within a few hours.